The Product Clinic offers individual Product Managers a 1 hour session with a Brainmates Product Management consultant.
During that 1 hour, Product Managers can obtain coaching, advice and or consulting on any Product Management, Product Marketing or Product related matter.
We will share our proven Product Management framework, our consulting and training experience to help solve the problem.
We support Product Managers from any industry or size of business.
Who Should Attend The Product Clinic?
- Product Managers
- Product Marketers
- Product Analysts
- Product Planners
- Product Strategists
Book in for The Product Clinic if you:
- Have questions or queries about any aspects about the Product Management domain.
- Need help making decisions about your product.
- Want an impartial opinion about your product team, your product or your business.
- Need help completing a specific task within the Product Management domain.
- Want advice about your Product Management career.
- Want information about building an effective Product Management team in your business.
- Run a start up and are preserving your funds to develop your business and your product.
- Need help synthesizing your product idea.
- Want to know how a Product Management function can help your business.
Depending on your need, here are some of the benefits that The Product Clinic can help you with:
- Solve your Product Management issues cost effectively.
- Learn new techniques that can assist you in your Product Management role.
- Get a fresh perspective on projects that have been on your ‘to-do’ list for a while.
- Increased confidence performing and completing Product Management tasks.
- Know the next steps to take to grow your career in Product Management.
- Improve your product’s key performance indicators.
When Can I Attend?
The Product Clinic is offered by appointment only. Please contact the Brainmates Office on +61 2 9232 8147 during business hours.
How Much is the Product Clinic?
This is a service that we want to be very accessible so Brainmates will not be charging for it. Instead we participants to contribute to other small businesses through Kiva.org. Kiva works with microfinance institutions on five continents to provide loans to people without access to traditional banking systems. These people use these loans build businesses that make a difference for their communities.
For each 1 hour session at The Product Clinic we ask that you commit at least USD$99 to the Kiva Brainmates team and loan this money to another “Product Manager” somewhere else in the world. Then contact us and book in a time.
Are My Secrets Safe?
The Product Clinic is confidential.
All interactions with Brainmates will be conducted under a Confidentiality Agreement. We’ll have these available for you when you attend a session.
What Do I Need to Do?
- Contact us to make an appointment and tell us a little more about the help you need.
- When you make a booking at The Product Clinic, a suitable Brainmates consultant will be matched to you and your needs.
- Make a minimum loan of USD$99 to the Kiva Brainmates team
- On the day, bring any material that you have that might help us solve your problem.
Where do I go?
The Product Clinic will be held at the Brainmates office on Level 9, 84 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000.