What are Product Talks?
One of our objectives at Brainmates is to create and develop a community of Product Management professionals.
To achieve this we host regular “Product Talks” to bring Product Management professionals together share ideas and experiences in their Product Management roles.
Product Talks are events that run for about 2 hours, starting with casual networking over drinks and nibbles. This is a great way to meet other product managers from other companies and industries.
Each Product Talk is themed around a discussion topic facilitated by a ‘Brainmate’. We often invite one or more guest speakers who can add some additional expertise to the discussion topic. We kick the discussion off with some questions that are presented to both the guest speakers and the attending visitors. We encourage open debate so the group can learn from us and each other.
We encourage everyone to network with other professionals at Product Talk so don’t forget your business cards to stay in touch with your new contacts. You never know where your next job offer will come from.
Some Past Product Talks
- Big Data and Product Development
- What Can Entrepreneurs Learn from Product Managers?
- How To Differentiate Your Products
- Prototype This
- Product Excellence: How Do Leading Brands Do It?
- How to Capture the Right Customer Insights“
- Social media: Challenges and Opportunities for Product Managers
- Balancing Commercial Initiatives with User Experience Concerns
- Product Management in an Agile World
- Challenges Developing and Launching a New Product
- Importance of Product Management in the Organisation
Private Product Talks
If your organisation is interested in transforming and inspiring staff in various functional areas by increasing the dialogue about Product Management topics, Brainmates can assist with the content curation and facilitation of the discussions and activities. For further details, please contact us.