What is a Master Class?
The Product Management Master Class have been developed to take a close look at some of the key tasks that Product Managers are faced with on a regular basis. In these interactive 1 day workshops we take a group of 10 to 20 participants through a structured process so that they can be applied in their respective businesses.
Since these tasks are usually performed differently in every organisation, participants are encouraged to share their experiences, challenges and successes with the group as we step through a simple but effective methodology for getting the desired results each time.
Available Master Classes
- Day to Day Product Management – This 1 day course teaches participants how to structure their day to day activities to drive market penetration with their existing products. Topic areas include Product Strategy, Product Marketing, Reporting, Assessing market reaction and Providing Product expertise to the organisation
- Innovation Through Value Prioritisation – Product Innovation starts with great ideas that deliver new value to a market place. This course demonstrates that “Innovation Thinking” is an integral part of the Product development, and enables participants harness and filter the most attractive ideas from a sea of possibilities.
- Customer-Centric Product Design – This course focuses on understanding customers and their behaviour in their environments to define a product that solves a market problem. Participants learn to apply techniques and communication tools for uncovering deeper customer problems such as personas, user scenarios, customer journey mapping. They will understand how to gather and articulate market requirements, as well as business and product requirements.
- Practical Agile for Product Management - This course covers the key concepts and terminology relating to Agile Methods and specifically using Scrum development methodology from the perspective of Product Management. It is designed for Product professionals wanting to boost their skills and knowledge in how to work with an Agile Development Team. We will define the roles and responsibilities within a Scrum team, how they interface with the rest of the rest of the organisation. Participants will have the opportunity to hone their skills in a mock environment during the interactive activities.
- Business Case Writing – The Business Case is fundamental to most Product Development activities, yet the steps required to develop one vary widely across organisations and even teams within organisations. This one day session reviews the purpose of the Business Case and provides a systematic approach to developing proposals that will support an investment by the business.
- Stakeholder Relationships For Product Success – Effective stakeholder relationships are critical to product success. This one day course will teach participants how to cultivate and apply effective people skills when working in project teams as well as with other functional areas and levels of management to gain approval and support for their product ideas and projects. Course participants will achieve better win/win results in their new product delivery projects and day-to-day activities.
Register for a Master Class
|Day to Day Product Management||2014 Dates Coming Soon||Sydney CBD||$795|
|Innovation Through Value Prioritisation||2014 Dates Coming Soon||Sydney CBD||$795|
|Customer-Centric Product Design||2014 Dates Coming Soon||Sydney CBD||$795|
|Practical Agile for Product Management||2014 Dates Coming Soon||Sydney CBD||$795|
|Business Case Writing||2014 Dates Coming Soon||Sydney CBD||$795|
|Stakeholder Relationships||2014 Dates Coming Soon||Sydney CBD||$795|