Product Managers can encounter numerous Product Management challenges within the team and across the corporation’s different Product Team divisions and business units. These challenges stem from
- Unclear or ill-defined product team roles and responsibilities
- Fragmented product vision and strategy
- Implementation and practice of different Product Management processes
and can greatly decrease the efficiency for companies to launch new products. These challenges also take valuable time away from important team-oriented tasks like collaboration for product planning and innovation.
This is where Brainmates can help.
We have a couple great services designed to streamline and build team cohesion for Product Teams through Team Training and Product Management Workshops. These services will establish a common and effective Product Management Process at organizations and will help members of a Product Team work together to produce Strategic Product Strategies.
We have a winning method that Product Directors can use to help maneuver their Product Teams to the goal line. Through Team Training their Product Teams will:
- Understand their responsibilities and the tasks required to launch customer-centric products
- Find solutions on how to work more effectively together as a team to plan and deliver fabulous products quickly
- Have a clear understanding of where their product is positioned in the market and how to create key marketing messages that reinforce their brand
- Have a common Product Management language and process to move forward together
As a result Product Directors will have a greater understanding of how their teams operate and can provide assistance to their teams accordingly. Product Directors will also be able to apply appropriate KPI’s and hold their teams accountable for the launch of successful products – supporting their team’s success in reaching business goals and their team members’ individual career paths in the field of Product Management.
The Product Team will be trained in the Product Management course or we can customise the training to integrate our methodology to the client’s Product Management process requirements. Either way, the training focuses on getting everyone in the Product Team to use the same process so they can effectively work together to launch products and services that are on time, on budget, and in-demand.
These sessions work most effectively for groups of 6 or more people. Please contact us on +61 (2) 9232-8147 for more information.
Product Management Workshop
Product Managers are constantly under pressure with their day-to-day operational tasks, having little time to plan strategically for their products or honing their professional skills in Product Management.
Brainmates 2-day Product Management Workshop provides Product Managers with practical knowledge and useful resources to effectively develop and prepare strategic product plans with their Product Team.
The Product Team will build strategic product plans by learning how to:
- Define their roles in a Product Team
- Identify market needs and turn them into lucrative business opportunities
- Write a compelling Business Opportunity Paper
- Articulate real customer problems in concise user stories and requirements
- Take new products to launch with strong marketing messages and value propositions
- Deliver a strong Product Strategy presentation to stakeholders
- A facilitated 2-day, in-house workshop that coaches the Product Team to work together to build strategic product plans
- Designed to be highly interactive, attendees can freely participate and provide personal input in a private environment
- Extremely practical exercises to enable participants to apply the Product Management framework immediately to the products they are responsible for
- Limited to 6 participants, 3-4 persons is the ideal size
- Participants are briefed on how to prepare for the workshop to ensure they gain maximum benefit from the workshop
The investment for two full days of face-to-face training workshop lead by a Senior Brainmates Consultant at premises provided by the client is $15,000 AUD (ex. GST). The price includes notes and resources for participants.
Contact us on +61 (2) 9232-8147 to organise a Product Management workshop for your team.